Firestick is a product of streamer’s dream. You can plug it into any regular tv and convert it into a media machine. What good is an entertainment machine without a decent streaming app? Lucky us, CotoMovies is one of the best apps to enjoy free movies and tv shows in HD. So, if you are one of the Coto Movies lovers and want it to install on your Firestick, this article is all you need. This article covers in detail all the steps you need to do to get CotoMovies on Firestick, FireTV, Fire Cube.
Download CotoMovies on Firestick, Fire TV, FireCube
This tutorial is divided into two parts. First, we need to download and install “Downloader” which is used to sideload apps on firestick. This app is a must if you want to install Cotomovies. If you have that already set up on your FireStick, you can skip this part and go straight to Download CotoMovies for Firestick.
Steps to install Downloader on Firestick
- From the Home screen head to the Settings.
- Scroll to the right and you will find My Fire TV.
- Click on My Fire TV and go to Developer options.
- In there Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Right after this tap on Home, This will take you back to the Home screen.
- Scroll to your left and you will get Search Bar.
- Type Downloader and hit Enter.
- You will get results and there under APPS & GAMES, you will see Downloader app.
- Select it and download it to install on your firestick.
- Once the installation is done. You will get an option to Open it.
- When you open it, you will receive a pop up to grant it some permissions. Click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Then to your left, there will be a menu. Scroll down and get to Settings.
- Open Downloader app.
- Click on the address bar at top of the Downloader app with a pointer to open the keyboard.
- Type the URL exactly as follows. https://iptvapks.com/cotomovies-apk and click GO.
- Scroll down and, you will find an option to Download. Click on it.
- Right below the Download CotoMovies APK. There is a button with cotomovies-android.apk
- Click on it and your download will start.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click INSTALL.
- After that click DONE.
- Now you will come back to Downloader.
- Here click Delete to delete the apk file to save space. (This will not delete the installed app.)
- On the confirmation pop up, click Delete again.
- Press Home and return to the main screen.
- Under YOUR APPS & CHANNELS.
- Scroll to the end and you will find CotoMovies there.
- You can move the app to the top if you want to use the menu button. Or Just Open it.
- When you open the app for the first time. You will get a prompt to allow CotoMovies to access storage.
- Click ALLOW You must allow this as without it movies won’t play.
With this, you should have successfully installed Coto Movies on your Firestick, FireTV, or Fire Cube. Thanks for coming, if you have any doubts you can comment below. Don’t forget to visit iptvapks.com if you have any queries related to the Coto Movies app.